We’re delighted to welcome you to Pneuma Institute before Stewart Mineral Springs. Here you will find yourself surrounded by a radiant, nurturing natural environment where you feel more connected and awake.
Pneuma Institute before Stewart Mineral Springs is surrounded by the beautiful landscape of the Trinity National Forest, a wide-open space with forest trails and clear mineral water river, providing a relaxing and healing environment from the stress of the past few months.
- We’ve increased the cleaning frequency,
- We are operating at a small percentage of our capacity to respect everyone’s safety.
- All of our team will be wearing masks whenever they may come into contact with others.
- Social distancing has become a way of life, and county officials ask that you respect a six-foot social distancing from those not in your immediate traveling party throughout your stay in Mount Shasta.
- Siskiyou County requires facial coverings. Most activities in the region are available, and restaurants have reopened, both at reduced capacity.
- In preparing to welcome you back to our hotel, we make some changes to ensure our guest’s and staff’s health and safety:
- Your room will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before your arrival.
- Hand Sanitizer at the check-in desk.
- More frequent cleaning of restrooms and public areas.
- As recommended by the California Hotel & Lodging Association, we are not offering daily housekeeping. Housekeeping will not enter your room during your stay.
- Signage will inform guests that a facemask is required. We ask guests to maintain social distancing in all public areas.
- Since we are in the middle of the forest, our comfortable cabins and apartments with kitchen, provide you with a private space, surrounded by nature, where you can spend your stay without having to share a space in the common areas.